Monday, April 13, 2009

Let's Get Back at It!

So after a relaxing sleep in it was time to start my day. Never really get the chance to sleep in so this was a nice change of pace. After doing a few things around the house I started on my workout routine.

Exercise:
-went on the elliptical for 25 mins with 5 intervals (1:2)
-did the butt booster and thunder thigh exercises
-went for a walk about 20-25 minutes in length
-did some ab exercises in the later evening

Eating:
-breakfast: had Rylan's Ultimate Oatmeal
-didn't have snack as the oatmeal was still sitting there, due to a late start in m day
-lunch: had 4 0z chicken breast, about 10 small carrots, couple slices of tomato and red pepper
-afternoon snack: apple and 1 tbsp of almond butter
-dinner: 4 oz chicken, carrots and Asian thai salad (curious to see how the cabbage will affect me)
-have drank about three cups of tea, but not as much water as I usually do, need to have more

OOPS, have to come clean, I did have two small easter egg chocolates, just enough to satisfy the temptation, not planning on having more. I know not a good choice!!!  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment