Monday, April 13, 2009

Friday, April 10, 2009

So it's the long weekend and I'm trying to stay motivated with exercise and eating properly. Didn't work out as well as I had hoped because I had to go to Kelowna to accomplish some tasks and ended up eating out.

Workout:
-on the elliptical for 30 minutes and did the Muffin Blaster section for my abs
-didn't do much else as I was lacking energy today

Eating:
-breakfast: started the day  off with Flax Plus cereal with strawberries and milk
-snack: ate some walnuts
-ate lunch out, tried to pick sensibly but a food fair doesn't always provide the best options: had Japanese food, teriyaki chicken with vegs, and some rice.
- ended up skipping my afternoon snack because I was wiped out and had a nap instead (was stil full from lunch still)
-dinner: salmon, steamed broccoli and carrots and a spinach salad with strawberries and a raspberry vinagrette


Not the best day for either eating or exercise. Seemed tired all day!!!Hopefully I can do better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment